How we collect your data
We collect information about you when you:
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Use our website
- Fill in our surveys
- Click on our social media Ads
- Communicate with us
We also collect information through cookies, social media statistics and other web-tools.
Information we collect
The information we collect refers to your email address, postcode, name and surname, and any information you provide us via our surveys. Also, the information about your age, gender or any other interests you have is optional.
How we collect the information
We may collect the information about how you are navigating through our website, what pages you visit, your browser, device, location, website you navigate from by using cookies. The information about your gender, age or interests is general and optional. Also, we can collect the information you provide us by filling in our surveys and that from clicking on our social media ads, which can contain data about your location, age and gender in a general format.
What do we use your information for:
- Improve our services delivered to you
- Personalize our delivered services
- Reach you and communicate with you
We are not sharing your information with any kind of third-party organization, it is secure with us and serves only for the above listed purposes. We also rely on platforms that have good security systems put in place to protect your data.
You can always choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list and opt for us not to use your data for keeping in touch with you.
This disclaimer governs your use of this website; by using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use this website.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website.
Limitations of warranties and liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on this website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of this website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This website is maintained by Portsmouth Film Society.
You can contact Portsmouth Film Society via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website disclaimer is based on a template
created by www.website-contracts.co.uk and
distributed by www.website-law.co.uk.