PFS need a Marketing Volunteer
Marketing professional and film buff
Portsmouth Film Society, a non-profit organisation committed to using film as a medium to promote cultural diversity, is looking for a seasoned marketing and communications professional to move the organisation to the next level. We are particularly keen to develop the 16 -35 age group as a new target market and develop a sustainable film screening strategy for the film audience and special events.
As a key member of our committee you would be responsible for:
– developing the marketing section of our current business plan
– overseeing projects to achieve goals set forth in the marketing plan
– overseeing content on our website, social media, and other collateral to increase our audience
– representing Portsmouth Film Society at appropriate meetings and events to promote Portsmouth Film Society and enable Portsmouth Film Society to be recognised and desired as an enabler to community groups to assist them in achieving their goals.
– assisting in fund raising activists and grant proposals
– attending film screenings (weekly) and committee meetings (monthly)
– participating in the film program selection to complement your marketing plan and the business plan in general
– 4 hours per week
Please drop us an email with your CV. firstname.lastname@example.org